Having a good posture of the body is best for health. A proper alignment of the body when you stand or sit means good posture. The position of your spine is important for good posture. Here we have shared Why is Good Posture Important For The Body.
Why is Good Posture Important For The Body:
When You Slouch:
When you slouch the vertebrae crush the nerve endings, the pressure on your organ increases, the muscles of the abdomen stop working, the works of the heart is disrupted. In future, this risk, deformation of the spine, infringement of the limb’s mobility, displacement and distortion of internal organs. In old age, it can lead to hunch. To make sure this doesn’t happen, strengthen your spinal and abdominal muscles and sit up straight!
15 Minutes A Day To Improve Your Posture:
- Lie on your stomach.
- Press your palmetto your hips.
- Join your legs together.
- When breathing out lift your head, chest and the upper part of your abdomen.
- When breathing in slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Carry it out 3 times a week, and you will notice the effect.
1 Minute To Give You A Regal Posture:
- Stand up straight, legs shoulder-width apart.
- Lift your arms up past your side, so that your hands touch each other.
- Important! Your arms should be straight.
- Turn your hands so that the backsides face each other.
- Now turn them back.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Already after the first session, your posture will improve
- 1 minute a day and in 2 weeks, you will see a result.
How you hold your body defines your body posture. Regular practice can help to put your body balanced. Practice some effective exercise. You will experience many benefits like self-confidence, back relief, improved mood, etc.