Natural Remedy Club presents 7 Tests that can reveal how healthy you are! As a human being we all need to be stay fit and healthy, isn’t it? The curious human wants to know the health status but as a busy schedule, he doesn’t love to visit a doctor over and over again. We have a piece of good news for all busy birds so that you can save your time and money. Well! Check out 7 tests that can reveal how healthy you are!
7 Tests that can reveal how healthy you are:
1. Check Your Biological Age:
We can easily reveal our chronological age, we can’t deny time. But what about biological age? In what areas does your body work less as compare to last year? Jump down to following points to find out your biological age:
- Stand on your feet
- Raise the left foot 10 CM
- Close your eyes
- Spread your arms out
Compare the results:
- 30 sec – 20 years old
- 25 sec – 30 years old
- 20 sec – 40 years old
- <10 sec – >60 years old
2. Look At The Skin Around Your Eyes:
Surprisingly, you can check the cholesterol level.
- Flat yellow bags can indicate high cholesterol levels
3. Measure Your Waist A Bit Above The Navel:
Your body stores fat from the food you eat. Fat is good for body activity but extra fat is frustrating enough. Always keep an eye on the body fat and visit the hospital is not a good idea. You can measure it very easily at home. You just need the soft tape. Measure your waist a bit above the navel.
- Men: 40’’
- Women: 34”
If its size is bigger than these numbers, it may indicate a high body fat percentage.
4. Check Your Lungs:
If any person has asthma or other problem with the lung, he visits a doctor where doctor check how well you breathe during a checkup. They have a machine so that doctors can find out the main airways are open in your lung.
- Try to blow candle from 30 CM length
- If you can’t, it may be a sign that your lungs aren’t elastic enough and you should improve your general fitness.
5. Walk 20 Steps Away From A Parked Car:
It is possible to check your eyesight at home.
- If you can’t read the plate clearly, your eyesight may be not good enough to be safe for you to drive.
6. Take Two Scales And Stand On Both Of Them At The Same Time:
Measuring weight is easy and you do it again and again. If you are on diet then might you do it regularly. But what about weight distribution of both side of the body? Check out our easy method here:
- The weight distribution should be more or less the same
- If the numbers differ a lot, it can indicate that your hip bones spine, and head are off center.
7. Check Your Blood Circulation:
When a human’s body can not circulate blood, it starts effecting on appearance and lifestyle. Well! You can easily check the blood circulation at home:
- If the tip of your finger turns white or blue, there may be a problem with blood circulation
- It’s better to avoid sharp changes in temperature
Everyone loves to stay healthy and people pay attention more to their health. Natural Remedy Club has given you 7 Tests that can reveal how healthy you are! So that you can save time and money from visiting the hospital.