We know that almost all restaurants serve lemon in the restaurant meal and many of the people prefer to drink lemon water instead of tea or coffee in the morning. Natural Remedy Club have listed out the health benefits of lemon. Lemon is a great way to get your Vitamin C because it can be used in cooking meals and making desserts, and drinks.
The Health Benefits Of Lemon
Read the natural remedy of lemon and the health benefits of lemon here:
1. Shorten a cold:
To help boost your immune system and shorten a cold, try making lemon tea.
2. Soothe A Cough:
Most of the evidence shows the importance of lemon for health. Lemon is the great solution for the soothe a cough.
- Combine 3 tablespoons lemon juice, ¼ cup honey and 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Store in the refrigerator when you’re not using it, but it will need to be warmed before each use of the coconut oil will solidify.
3. Repair Sun Damage:
When nature gives you a lemon, make it skin-healing remedy. It is an excellent remedy to repair sun-damaged skin.
- Melt 6 tablespoons coconut oil and ¼ cup cocoa butter in a pan on the stove; once melted, remove from the heat and add 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil ¼ teaspoon lemon essential oil.
- Let the butter harden then whip to the desired consistency and put in a jar.
4. Exfoliate Your Skin:
Since it’s so good for your skin, you can make an exfoliating face wash out of it.
- 1 cup coconut oil in a pan on the stove until it’s liquid.
- Add 1 tablespoon baking soda 5 drops frankincense and 5 drops lemon essential oil.
- Mix well and store in a jar.
5. Lose Weight:
Lemon water is a low-calorie beverage. You can try it out for the weight loss.
- A common misconception is that lemon water will increase your metabolism and help you lose weight.
- “Women’s health magazine” points out that lemon water does not help lose weight.
- The reason why some may lose the extra weight while drinking lemon water is that it is replacing a drink that contains calories.
7 Reasons you should be drinking lemon water every morning:
Lemon is beneficial for not only weight loss, but also it is best for many other reasons. Benefits are listed below:
- Improves digestions
- Hydrates your body
- Promotes healthy and rejuvenated skin
- Reduce inflammation
- Antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Freshens breath
- Boosts brainpower
Lemon is pretty much a win-win for health. It is rich with Vitamin C, Fibre, various beneficial plant compounds. If you have liked the information about the health benefits of lemon, then let us know. And visit other pages of Natural Remedy Club to get beauty and health tips.