Generally, the regular and favourite drink of almost every person is tea but Natural Remedy Club would like to tell you 5 different teas and their health benefits. That teas are namely cinnamon tea, Honey lemon tea, turmeric ginger tea, green tea, ginger tea. Tea as a beverage provides both mild stimulation and safe beverage because the water is used to make it and while making tea, we boil water.
5 Different Teas And Their Health Benefits
1. If you have a sore throat, try cinnamon tea:
- Add 1 tsp of cinnamon powder to a cup of boiling water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of honey and drink it 2 times a day.
Cinnamon reduces inflammation and eases the pain caused by a sore throat.
2. Honey lemon tea is a great remedy if you have a cold:
- Juice of 1 lemon + 2 tbsp of honey + a cup of hot water.
- Mix the ingredients and drink it 2-3 times a day.
Lemon provides you with vitamin C and reduces mucus production, while honey relieves coughs and is full antibacterial properties.
3. To get rid of sinus infection, make turmeric ginger tea:
- 1 cup hot water + ginger + 1 tbsp lemon juice + ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Mix well, cover the cup with lid, and let I infuse for 5 minutes.
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, while ginger soothes the respiratory tract.
4. If you have acne, try drinking at least 1 cup of green tea a day:
- Antioxidants in it reduce inflammation and lower insulin levels.
- You can use green tea topically as well!
5. If you have a headache or a migraine, make yourself ginger tea:
- 1-2 tbsp grated ginger + 3 cups hot water
- Steep for 4-5 minutes
Its anti-inflammatory properties help ease the pain and swelling of the tissues.
There’s nothing as relaxing and refreshing as tea. A cup of tea can change a person’s mood. As drinking tea is fun, it is also beneficial for health. Try out 5 different teas and their health benefits. Take a sip of tea and get rid of the disease!