Spotless skin is a dream of every girl. If she has it, that means a lot to her. We would like to give you simple tips to get healthy skin but before that, ladies, please minimize the makeup that damages your real skin, no matter how expensive the brand is! You can get flawless skin using very simple natural remedies.
Simple Tips To Get Healthy Skin
Natural Remedy Club has listed out wonderful and simple tips to get healthy skin. Following are the easy remedies:
1. Milk And Almond:
Almonds are rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Milk is a wonderful moisturizer for the skin. It’s acid content and enzymes will exfoliate your skin and make it soft, supple, and glowing.
- 2 tablespoons of raw milk
- 1 tablespoon almond powder
- Make a paste and apply it on your face.
- Keep it for 10 minutes.
- Massage gently and wash off with water.
2. Yogurt and Buttermilk:
Yogurt is rich in zinc, calcium, vitamin B6, and other useful enzymes. It cleanses the skin and also lightens blemishes. Buttermilk contains lactic acid that has a mild peeling property and helps to clear dry and dull skin in winter.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup yogurt
- Milk equal quantities of yogurt and buttermilk.
- Apply this mixture all over your body
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with water.
3. Egg Yolk And Olive Oil:
Olive oil is rich in natural antioxidants and vitamins E and K. Egg yolk contains vitamin A and lecithins that nourish the skin and treat dryness effectively.
- 3-4 drops olive oil
- 2 eggs yolks
- Add the olive oil to the egg yolks and whip them to get a stable mixture.
- Apply it on your face.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes and wash off with water.
4. Papaya Face Pack:
Papaya is rich in antioxidants and bananas are known for their vitamin content. These two fruits also work as anti-ageing agents. Honey is a natural moisturizer for the skin.
- A slice of papaya
- A banana
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mash the papaya and banana so that no lumps remain
- Add the honey and mix well
- Apply this paste on your face and dry areas on your body
Natural skin damages due to many reasons such as lack of hydration, smoking, sun damage, lack of exercise, bad eating habit. You can get your natural skin back using natural remedies. Also, you need to stop skin-damaging actions. Read these simple tips to get healthy skin and let us know your result.