Is your face skin healthy and flawless? That’s great. The beautiful and soft feet are also important as like facial skin. Natural Remedy Club gives you foot care tips for soft beautiful feet. Because if your feet are soft and good, it affects good on the facial skin. Read this article to get rid of the embarrassing and painful heel.
Foot Care Tips For Soft Beautiful Feet:
Among all foot care tips for soft beautiful feet, this one is easy and simple. To get rid of blisters apply some toothpaste to the affected area and leave it for 2 hours.
- Remove the paste with a wet washcloth.
- Repeat a couple of times a day
2) Petroleum Jelly:
Petroleum jelly prepares your feet for further exploitation.
- Apply it to your socks before going to bed.
- When you wake up in the morning, take a foot file, and rub the rough skin until it’s smooth.
Bananas are great for dry feet due to the amino acids in them.
- Mash 2 ripe bananas and apply the mask to your feet for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with warm water.
4) Peppermint oil:
Peppermint oil has a pleasant cooling effect on tired feet and omega 3 acid nourishes the skin.
Massage your wet feet with this scrub:
- n 1 cup of oat flakes
- n 1 tsp of peppermint oil
- n ¼ cups of coarse sea salt
- n 1 cup of cornmeal
5) Milk, Baking Soda, Lavender:
Try milk-based foot baths. For baby soft feet, you need to mix these ingredients:
- 4 cups of whole milk
- 2 handfuls of baking soda
- A few drops of lavender oil
Dip your feet in this solution for 10 minutes. Repeat 2 times a week.
Natural Remedy Club advises you to drink more water to keep your body hydrated. Implement our suggested foot care tips for soft beautiful feet. Hope you enjoyed our article. If you have liked this, share this with your friends.