Straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, coily hair! All these types of hair make you look pretty. We all love our hair no matter what type of it is! But it should be thicker and shiny. If you don’t want to spoil your look because of thin and dull hair then take a look at these natural ways to make your hair thicker. These ways will help you to stop hair loss, stimulate hair growth, make it thick and shiny.
In this article, we have shortlisted 4 natural ways to make your hair thicker. Take a look at these great ways:
1. Stop Hair Loss:
The first and very important thing is stopping hair loss. Stress, less sleep, iron, deficiency and many other reasons are responsible for the hair fall. But the good news is you can recover the hair loss by natural ways.
- 1 Egg – A great source of protein
- ½ Avocado – Rich in vitamins B6, C, E, K, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- ½ tsp Honey – Full of Antioxidants
- 1 tsp Coconut oil – moisturizes your hair
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply the mask to your hair for 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with a shampoo as always.
2. Stimulate Hair Growth:
For many reasons we lose the hair and find no perfect to get regrow. This is the way to actually make your hair grow.
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil – Has great moisturizing properties
- 1 tbsp grated ginger – Increase blood circulation
- Steep ginger in olive oil.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp with a circular motion.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
- Be aware that ginger may cause a burning sensation in your scalp.
3. Boost Volume:
Try this easy way to get lovely hair.
- ¼ glass of Apple Cider Vinegar – Removes scalp buildup that close follicles
- 1 glass cooled Green Tea – Contains minerals essential for hair growth
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Rinse your hair with this solution after shampooing.
4. Thicken Your Hair
Dealing with thin air is not fun. Here is the easy way to make it thick. So, you will see a good change.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Contains powerful antioxidants and tons of nutrients
- Rub a palm-size amount of Aloe Vera get over your scalp
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo as always.
The love of thick and glossy hair will never go. As we love the hair to look pretty, it’s important to take care of hair. Hope, you loved these natural ways to make your hair thicker. Visit hair care blogs of the Natural Remedy Club to get more information.